How to install third party app from with my X app?

I am developing IOS and Android App in an Ionic. I want to install third party app on my ionic app.

Suppose my ionic app name is “X”.While I am going to install it from App Store, after installation when I will open my “X” APP, One prompt should be appeared to ask the user to install the Third party App name is “Y”. is it possible? Also How I can check this Third party app is installed or not on the user device or phone while every time opening my “X” app?

otherwise

While Installing “X” app from app store, can we start the installation process of third-party app i.e. “Y” at the same time?

So Does these both the things or any of the above thing is possible on IOS? I have the same question about android also.Please let me know your thoughts.

waiting for reply… anyone ???

The only way to install another app is to download the apk of app Y when starting app X.
The user will have to allow the installation of Y before it is installed.

1 Like

To open or install third party app via play store or app store use this plugin: https://ionicframework.com/docs/native/market/

to check app installed or not use this plugin:

do you know how to process these things is there are any documents for it?

Do you have any documents of how we can download the apk of third party app in background while starting the app X…Or we have to redirect the user to app Store.