Here the situation:
- I have an Ionic app that can take a picture with the camera
- I want to display the picture on the screen once it is taken
- I want to send that picture to a server
- Next time I open the app, I want to be able to get that picture from the server and display it on the screen when needed.
- If another user has the same app, he has to be able to get that picture too showing on the screen.
Q1: what is the best way to send the picture to the server (base64?, file?)
Q2: what is the best way to save the picture on the server (database? blob?, file?)
Q3: should I save that picture in Sqlite table for quick reference? Maybe one copy locally and another one on the server?
Thanks in advance for your input