How to changes error messages Language

Hello, everyone, I’m facing a new challenge, my error messages are in French, How can I change the language to english, please:

ionic : Impossible de charger le fichier C:\Users\adam\AppData\Roaming\npm\ionic.ps1, car l’exécution de scripts est désactivée sur ce système. Pour
plus d’informations, consultez about_Execution_Policies à l’adresse https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=135170.
Au caractère Ligne:1 : 1

• ionic serve
  •   + CategoryInfo          : Erreur de sécurité : (:) [], PSSecurityException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnauthorizedAccess

It is because of the System-level Language preference Follow the following steps:
The display language you select changes the default language used by Windows features like Settings and File Explorer.

1. Select Start > Settings > Time & Language > Language .
  2. Choose a language from the Windows display language menu.

Also the actuall error is basically a local firewall rule for which tells powershell which all scripts are allowed and accpeted to run in Powershell for Ionic and many other package you will need to set
to Run PowerShell as Admin and then run Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned then type ‘y’ after this you can run ionic commands as well