Hi guys ! 
Just something simple but that a didn’t understand: I wrote this
But I obtain this on Ionic view :
But it’s ugly, I want them to be centered ! thanks for your answers 
Hi guys ! 
Just something simple but that a didn’t understand: I wrote this
But I obtain this on Ionic view :
But it’s ugly, I want them to be centered ! thanks for your answers 
by simple methode you can use a row col methode
<div class row> <div class col>
<button1> </div>
<div class col> <button2>
</div> </div>
or you can use the padding
what do you mean ? Can you please explain clearly ? 
<div class="row" >
<div class="col" >
<a class="button button-block button-custom2">
login
</a>
</div>
<div class="col">
<a class="button button-block button-custom2" >
Register
</a>
</div>
</div>
you can replace my button class with yours
No but I want them to be on the same line like it for example :
Do you have an idea ?
thats why i said that replace the a tag and paste your button tag inside the div col.
the example is using myown button you need to change it
<div class="row" >
<div class="col" >
<button class="button" ion-button color="secondory" roundoutline ></button>
change the button class and replace it with your
</div>
<div class="col">
<button class="button" ion-button color="secondory" roundoutline ></button>
change the button class and replace it with your
</div>
</div>
please, I’m sorry but I need your help
I really don’t understand, but doesn’t matter…
Close the two buttons tags into a div tag and apply the text-center attr to the div:
<div text-center>
<button>
</button>
<button>
</button>
</div>
if it don’t works, try with css:
div {
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}
If you was trying css code and did not see effect, you probably must to add !important in the css lines, as this: margin-left: auto !important;
First, use the ion-row and ion-col directive to create a row with two even sections. Use width-50 property on the ion-col to create a column of 50% width. You should now have two even columns with two buttons. However, by default the buttons will be aligned the to the left. To center it, either use the text-center property shown by @Colo9311 or if you’re more familiar with using style, you can use style: text-align: center or left or right to get the type of centering you are looking for.
> <ion-content padding>
> <ion-row>
> <ion-col width-50 style="text-align: right">
> <button ion-button>TEST</button>
> </ion-col>
> <ion-col width-50 style="text-align: left">
> <button ion-button>TEST</button>
> </ion-col>
> </ion-row>
> </ion-content>
May I see your updated code now?
Okay man no it works now, there was 2 “ion content” 
Yup. Next time double check your code before you ask for help. Thanks.
It worked for me too…Thanxxx