How to add Positon Absualte css?

Hello sir,
I have used Bellow code

$scope.burgerItems = [

{style:'position: absolute;left: 0px;bottom: -30px;width: 100px;height: 100px;', src:'img/burger/01.png', "show": false},
{ style:'position: absolute;left: 0px;bottom: -20px;width: 100px;height: 100px;', src:'img/burger/02-2.png', "show": false},
{ style:'position: absolute;left: 0px;bottom: -15px;width: 100px;height: 100px;', src:'img/burger/03.png', "show": false},
{ style:'position: absolute;left: 0px;bottom: -10px;width: 100px;height: 100px;', src:'img/burger/04.png',"show": false},
{, style:'position: absolute;left: 0px;bottom: -3px;width: 100px;height: 100px;', src:'img/burger/05.png',"show": false}

]

But bottom css remain fixed. If I want remove middle of the list then it can not change the bottom position. Suppose i have deleted three position of the list it remain blank with grap. I want remove third position then other four reset their position. sequentially…
How to do it
Please help me

Hi, have u tried to use dev tool to investigate either there is other class overriding it?

Also I think

$scope.burgerItems = [

{‘position’: ‘absolute’, ‘left’: ‘0px’, ‘bottom’: ‘-30px’,‘width’: ‘100px’, ‘height’: ‘100px’, ‘src’:‘img/burger/01.png’, ‘show’: ‘fals’},
{ ‘position’: ‘absolute’,‘left’: ‘0px’,‘bottom’: ‘-20px’,‘width’: ‘100px’,‘height’: ‘100px;’, ‘src’:‘img/burger/02-2.png’, ‘show’: ‘false’}];

If your plan is going to call the object in the Dom and using Ng-style.

Hello KimB
Please check Which I want to do