HELP πŸ™ with shareTarget from iOS and Android to ionic/capacitor apps?

Here is a 2 minutes video explaining the issue

Use Case:

• As a user, I want to download an app from the iOS store and when sharing a picture from my gallery I want to see the app in the list of share targets

Please note that after installing the PWA using Chrome Browser the App is actually listed as a share target on Android, but the iOS and Android apps are not. Here is an screen shot of the App listed as a share target

Tech stack:

• Ionic/Capacitor
  • PWA (progressive web app)
  • WebWorker

Bundles

• IPA for iOS
  • ABB for Android Store

What I know

• the PWA webworker is constantly listening for a shared event like a beacon

Hypothesis
I imagine you can broadcast from the iOS to that listener and then everything is going to be taking care of by the webworker, Where should I start?

Here is a 2 minutes video explaining the issue

HELP PLEASE! :pray:

While you wait for better answers, you might want to contemplate writing enough here to explain the problem.

The way I see it, the greatest source of value for community support forums like this is that they act as searchable repositories of knowledge. One conversation can help hundreds of people, but only if they can find it. Videos and screenshots of text totally frustrate that. Yes, I get that sometimes a video or a picture can be helpful in explaining certain classes of issue, but if that’s effectively all that’s available, I think it does everybody a disservice.