Running on Win11
Capacitor / Angular app
I’ve been building an app for months now and all of a sudden
ionic serve does not want to reload the browser when I make a file change. The CLI shows “Compiled successfully” but the browser does nothing.
I’ve tried refreshing the @ionic/cli install and the node modules.
ionic servestarts up, opens the browser, app is running great.
- I make a change to an html file, the CLI acknowledges, the browser reloads
- I make another change to the same file, the CLI acknowledges, the browser does nothing
- I make a change to a module.ts file, the CLI acknowledges, the browser reloads
- I make another change to the same module.ts file, the CLI acknowledges, the browser does nothing
- I try reloading the browser - the app state reflects the first but not second change
I assume something in my environment is off, but no idea what.
> ionic info Ionic: Ionic CLI : 6.20.8 (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v19.4.0\node_modules\@ionic\cli) Ionic Framework : @ionic/angular 6.5.1 @angular-devkit/build-angular : 15.1.3 @angular-devkit/schematics : 15.1.1 @angular/cli : 15.1.1 @ionic/angular-toolkit : 7.0.0 Capacitor: Capacitor CLI : 4.6.2 @capacitor/android : 4.6.1 @capacitor/core : 4.6.2 @capacitor/ios : 4.6.1 Utility: cordova-res : not installed globally native-run : 1.7.1 System: NodeJS : v19.4.0 (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe) npm : 9.2.0 OS : Windows 10