Help! EPEERINVALID and There was an error with npminstall When trying to make a page for ionic! (Resolved)

Hi! when I tried to make a page for ionic 2 it gives me this:

Downloading: https://github.com/driftyco/ionic2-app-base/archive/master.zip
[=============================] 100% 0.0s
Downloading: https://github.com/driftyco/ionic2-starter-blank/archive/master.zip
[=============================] 100% 0.0s
Installing npm packages…
npm WARN peerDependencies The peer dependency @angular/tsc-wrapped@* included from @ionic/app-scripts will no
npm WARN peerDependencies longer be automatically installed to fulfill the peerDependency
npm WARN peerDependencies in npm 3+. Your application will need to depend on it explicitly.
npm WARN peerDependencies The peer dependency rxjs@* included from @ionic/app-scripts will no
npm WARN peerDependencies longer be automatically installed to fulfill the peerDependency
npm WARN peerDependencies in npm 3+. Your application will need to depend on it explicitly.
npm WARN optional dep failed, continuing fsevents@1.0.15

node-sass@3.10.1 install C:\Users\Insert name here\Insert project here\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\node-sass
node scripts/install.js

Start downloading binary at https://github.com/sass/node-sass/releases/download/v3.10.1/win32-x64-46_binding.node
Binary downloaded and installed at C:\Users\TheProgrammerEx\campermate\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\node-sass\vendor\win32-x64-46\binding.node

node-sass@3.10.1 postinstall C:\Users\Insert name here\Insert project here\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\node-sass
node scripts/build.js

“C:\Users\Insert name here\Insert project here\node_modules@ionic\app-scripts\node_modules\node-sass\vendor\win32-x64-46\binding.node” exists.
testing binary.
Binary is fine; exiting.
npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.10240
npm ERR! argv “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe” “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\bin\npm-cli.js” “install”
npm ERR! node v4.4.7
npm ERR! npm v2.15.8
npm ERR! code EPEERINVALID

npm ERR! peerinvalid The package rxjs@5.0.0-beta.12 does not satisfy its siblings’ peerDependencies requirements!
npm ERR! peerinvalid Peer @angular/core@2.2.1 wants rxjs@5.0.0-beta.12

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR! C:\Users\Insert name here\Insert project here\npm-debug.log
Error with start undefined
Error Initializing app: There was an error with the spawned command: npminstall
There was an error with the spawned command: npminstall

If you were wondering, yes, I did do npm uninstall -g ionic npm cache clean before trying again. if anyone could help, that would be much appreciated!

Edit: nevermind, i just uninstalled node completely as well as any files left behind, then reinstalled, works like a charm now, Thanks!

Upgrade Node to latest LTS version.

Alright, i’ve updated to 6.9.2, tried to reinstall ionic then i got this:

npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@^1.0.0 (node_modules\ionic\node_modules\chokidar\node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.0.15: wanted {“os”:“darwin”,“arch”:“any”} (current: {“os”:“win32”,“arch”:“x64”})
npm WARN In ionic@2.1.18 replacing bundled version of mime-types with mime-types@2.0.14
npm WARN In ionic@2.1.18 replacing bundled version of cross-spawn with cross-spawn@4.0.2
npm WARN In ionic@2.1.18 replacing bundled version of semver with semver@4.2.0
npm WARN In ionic@2.1.18 replacing bundled version of form-data with form-data@0.2.0
npm WARN In ionic@2.1.18 replacing bundled version of request with request@2.51.0
npm WARN In ionic@2.1.18 replacing bundled version of ionic-app-lib with ionic-app-lib@2.1.9
npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.10240
npm ERR! argv “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe” “C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\bin\npm-cli.js” “install” “-g” “ionic” "cordova"
npm ERR! node v6.9.2
npm ERR! npm v3.10.9
npm ERR! path C:\Users\Insert user here\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules.staging\abbrev-ce9e8445
npm ERR! code ENOENT
npm ERR! errno -4058
npm ERR! syscall rename

npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename ‘C:\Users\Insert user here\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules.staging\abbrev-ce9e8445’ -> 'C:\Users\Insert user here\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\npm\node_modules\abbrev’
npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename ‘C:\Users\Insert user here\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules.staging\abbrev-ce9e8445’ -> 'C:\Users\Insert user here\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\npm\node_modules\abbrev’
npm ERR! enoent This is most likely not a problem with npm itself
npm ERR! enoent and is related to npm not being able to find a file.
npm ERR! enoent

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR! C:\Users\Insert user here\npm-debug.log

Know whats wrong?

do npm cache clean and try again

I got the same error. anymore suggestions?

Edit: nevermind, i just uninstalled node completely as well as any files left behind, then reinstalled, works like a charm now, Thanks!