I’m having some issues getting my content to line up properly within the iOS simulator. I’ve been reading around on a few topics talking about how has-header isn’t necessary anymore if you’re using ion-content, however I can’t get things to line up properly that way or by using the has-header method. What’s weird is that the content looks fine when using
ionic serve and a web browser.
I’m using beta 9 and the Ionic CLI. I started with
ionic start sidemenu and haven’t really changed much from the boilerplate. I’ve also tried removing the platform / ios.json file and re-building / emulating as I added the statusbar cordova plugin.
Would love to get this solved,