Guideline 4.2.2 - Design - Minimum Functionality 😞

hello
i got this message from app store when i publish my app
my app is about barber shop contains
Service, Offers , Images , push Notification , Contact Us , About
what i can do to make app store accept my app

Guideline 4.2.2 - Design - Minimum Functionality

We noticed that your app’s main functionality is to market your service, with limited or no user-facing interactive features or functionality. Apps that are primarily marketing materials or advertisements are not appropriate for the App Store.

Next Steps

We encourage you to review your app concept and incorporate different content and features that are in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

We understand that there are no hard and fast rules to define useful or entertaining, but Apple and Apple customers expect apps to provide a really great user experience. Apps should provide valuable utility or entertainment, draw people in by offering compelling capabilities or content, or enable people to do something they couldn’t do before or in a way they couldn’t do it before.

You have to add some actual functionality. Appointment reminders, Appointment calendar, “Remind me when I should come again” or something like that.

is there any other possible solution

Submit again and pray that it gets overlooked this time. Probably won’t.

i submitted it four times even i added menu

Nope, you have to have some functionality in your app, Just wrapping a website in Ionic/Cordova will never pass through Apple’s review process. A menu is not functionality.

like what functionality ??

That is up to you. As suggested, appt reminders might be enough. A loyalty system of some kind. Find my closest location…

Your app has to DO something besides show a web page that is static information.