Google map with styles, not work when add marker in ionic 2

When I put a marker on a map that has custom styles in mapOptions I only have the marker and the map with the specific style only a brief moment appears the custom map and then it is gray when i test the APK in the device, only the marker appears, when I comment styles, the map is normal display with marker, or comment the marker shows the map with the styles.

this.userPosition = new google.maps.LatLng(position.coords.latitude, position.coords.longitude);

let mapOptions = {
    center: this.userPosition,
zoom: 15,
    mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP,
    disableDefaultUI: true,
styles: [{"featureType":"all",
                      "elementType":"labels","stylers":[{"visibility":"off"}]},{"featureType":"landscape","elementType":"all","stylers":[{"visibility":"on"},{"color":"#f3f4f4"}]},{"featureType":"landscape.man_made","elementType":"geometry","stylers":[{"weight":0.9},{"visibility":"off"}]},{"featureType":"poi.park","elementType":"geometry.fill","stylers":[{"visibility":"on"},{"color":"#83cead"}]},{"featureType":"road","elementType":"all","stylers":[{"visibility":"on"},{"color":"#ffffff"}]},{"featureType":"road","elementType":"labels","stylers":[{"visibility":"off"}]},{"featureType":"road.highway","elementType":"all","stylers":[{"visibility":"on"},{"color":"#fee379"}]},{"featureType":"road.arterial","elementType":"all","stylers":[{"visibility":"on"},{"color":"#fee379"}]},{"featureType":"water","elementType":"all","stylers":[{"visibility":"on"},{"color":"#7fc8ed"}]}]
};

this.map = new google.maps.Map(this.mapElement.nativeElement, mapOptions);

var marker = new google.maps.Marker({
                       icon: "assets/me.png",
                       position: this.userPosition
                     });