Freelance Ionic 2 Developer for an Event Map App

Hello. I’m looking for a Ionic 2 Framework developer to build first stage of an app for iOs and android.
The app core is an event calendar, map, and company list with 5 screens.
The UI and the server side API are already being developed.
There will be more stages so I’m looking for a long term relationship.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Regards,
Lucho

Hi Lucho @lucho2d7,

We areexpert Ionic 2 framework developer and we have experience in events calendar, mpa and company list.

If you share or send me a test email at manish[at]opensourcetechnologies.com. I will share the relevant Ionic Framework examples .

Regards,
Manish

Hello @lucho2d7

Sent you PM.

Hi Lucho,

I have sent pm. please check.

Regards,
Mani - info @ optisolbusiness.com

hi i am intersted.please call me 9035842692

Hi,

I am interested in your work. I will provide you the Estimate mentioning the time Frame and the Minimum cost.

Please add me on Skype - seth.cis for a better understanding.

Waiting for the reply.

Regards,
Seth

Hello there,

If the requirement is still open please contact me on Skype at ‘anil-daffodil’.

Thanks,
Anil

hey luch2d7
be careful with CIS company, they are not Expert in Ionic2 as they pretend, The guy Seth is saying YES to everything but will try to scam on Requirement listing when reviewing your app, then add a lot of EXTRA Fees during the production.

I have experienced an app production with them it was one of my worst production story in 20 years web experience… I ending pay +40% of the initial quotation…

The final product is almost done correctly (with some major issues to be fixed, after 3 month late), but the way these people harrasing you everyday to get Payment when the work is not even finished is totally crazy.

Just be careful with who you work with.

I’ll edit this comment if things improve