FCM notifications on ionic 3 issue

Hello,
Does anybody have a good way / plugin of adding FCM notifications to an Ionic 3 project ?
Recently, after some updates, I started having this error during compilation:
Dependency failing: com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:19.0.1 -> com.google.firebase:firebase-iid@[19.0.1], but fire
base-iid version was 20.0.2.

The following dependencies are project dependencies that are direct or have transitive dependencies that lead to the art
ifact with the issue.
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging@19.+
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.android.gms:play-services-measurement-api@17.2.2
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.android.gms:play-services-tagmanager@16.0.8
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.firebase:firebase-perf@18.+
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.firebase:firebase-iid@20.0.2
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.firebase:firebase-core@17.+
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.android.gms:play-services-tagmanager@16.+
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.firebase:firebase-config@18.0.0
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.firebase:firebase-config@18.+
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.android.gms:play-services-tagmanager-api@16.0.8
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.firebase:firebase-core@17.2.2
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.firebase:firebase-analytics@17.2.2
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.firebase:firebase-perf@18.0.1
– Project ‘app’ depends onto com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging@19.0.1

I am using the script from here:

Thank you!

If at all viable, I would recommend upgrading your ionic framework to the latest version.
But if that is not viable, here is how I resolved the issue for one of our legacy projects.

You can force firebase to use the correct version of firebase-messaging by changing the following in platforms\android\project.properties, platforms\android\app\build.gradle and plugins\cordova-plugin-firebase-lib\plugin.xml files:

- com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:19.+
+ com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:20.+