Failed to instantiate module due to

I’m trying to use two different modules,i added it as dependency to my main module ,i’m getting this error…Please help !!!

Error: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module testServices due to:
Error: [$injector:nomod] Module ‘XXXX’ is not available! You either misspelled the module name or forgot to load it. If registering a module ensure that you specify the dependencies as the second argument.

The two most common reasons imo is that you forgot to include the <script> tag for your file in index.html (make sure your path is correct!), or that you’re adding the wrong module. If neither is the case a codepen would help.

yeah i forgot to add script tag…After adding i defined a controller function in the new file as below

angular.module(‘TestCtrl’, [])

.controller(‘TestCtrl’, [’$scope’, function ($scope) {

console.log(“hello!”);

}])

after that i tried to access it from my html template as

ion-view view-title=“Testing Space”>
ion-content>
h1>Test

div ng-controller=“TestCtrl”>
/ion-content>
/ion-view>

I’m now getting this error

Error: [ng:areq] Argument ‘TestCtrl’ is not a function, got undefined

You now also created a new module called TestCtrl, did you use ng-app="TestCtrl"? Alternatively added TestCtrl as a dependency to your app.

i added it as a dependency to my main module

Could you put together a codepen to illustrate what you have? It’s hard to guess at the problem when we can only see a limited piece of the code.

Pen may not give any output , libraries are not inserted in index.html properly.I want you to check the dependency part.I was strugling with this since many days writing all js in one file .Thank you

You never did add the dependency to your new module. On line 18, you’ll need to add 'TestCtrl', like so:

(I cleaned it up a bit to get the output, but line 18 is all you need to care about)

Thanks sir, I think i’ve been confused little bit.
Thank you :smile: