Execution failed for task ':app:processDebugGoogleServices'

I just installed the cordova firebase analytics plugin from (GitHub - chemerisuk/cordova-plugin-firebase-analytics: Cordova plugin for Firebase Analytics) but there seems to be a problem finding the google-services.json file. This file is in the root of the Ionic project and has not caused me any trouble up until now. I have been using the cordova-plugin-firebase and angular fire 2 plugin with no trouble beforehand.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:processDebugGoogleServices’.

File google-services.json is missing. The Google Services Plugin cannot function without it.
Searched Location:
C:\Users\User1\WebstormProjects\IONIC\Projects\myApp\platforms\android\app\src\nullnull\debug\google-services.json
C:\Users\User1\WebstormProjects\IONIC\Projects\myApp\platforms\android\app\src\debug\nullnull\google-services.json
C:\Users\User1\WebstormProjects\IONIC\Projects\myApp\platforms\android\app\src\nullnull\google-services.json
C:\Users\User1\WebstormProjects\IONIC\Projects\myApp\platforms\android\app\src\debug\google-services.json
C:\Users\User1\WebstormProjects\IONIC\Projects\myApp\platforms\android\app\src\nullnullDebug\google-services.json
C:\Users\User1\WebstormProjects\IONIC\Projects\myApp\platforms\android\app\google-services.json

1 Like