Error while implementing FCM in ionic v1

Hi in my Cordova project(Ionic v1) I’m using a background-location plugin for location tracking. The plugin working fine when I run alone but I also need the Cordova plugin cordova-plugin-fcm for GCM. Now when I run my project I’m getting this error.

/********************************************************************************************
BUILD FAILED

Total time: 1 mins 28.311 secs
Execution failed for task ‘:processDebugGoogleServices’.

Please fix the version conflict either by updating the version of the google-services plugin (information about the latest version is available at Service End for Bintray, JCenter, GoCenter, and ChartCenter | JFrog) or updating the version of com.google.android.gms to 10.+.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
    Error: cmd: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
    Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:processDebugGoogleServices’.

Please fix the version conflict either by updating the version of the google-services plugin (information about the latest version is available at Service End for Bintray, JCenter, GoCenter, and ChartCenter | JFrog) or updating the version of com.google.android.gms to 10.+.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

[ERROR] Cordova encountered an error.
You may get more insight by running the Cordova command above directly.

[ERROR] An error occurred while running cordova run android (exit code 1).

*****************************************************************************************/

Installed plugins