Error when deploying iOS

/Users/pitech/Desktop/talabate-app/platforms/ios/CordovaLib/Classes/Private/Plugins/CDVWebViewEngine/CDVWebViewEngine.m:141:27: error:
property ‘defaultWebpagePreferences’ not found on object of type ‘WKWebViewConfiguration *’
configuration.defaultWebpagePreferences.preferredContentMode = WKContentModeMobile;
^
/Users/pitech/Desktop/talabate-app/platforms/ios/CordovaLib/Classes/Private/Plugins/CDVWebViewEngine/CDVWebViewEngine.m:141:76: error:
use of undeclared identifier ‘WKContentModeMobile’
configuration.defaultWebpagePreferences.preferredContentMode = WKContentModeMobile;
^
/Users/pitech/Desktop/talabate-app/platforms/ios/CordovaLib/Classes/Private/Plugins/CDVWebViewEngine/CDVWebViewEngine.m:143:27: error:
property ‘defaultWebpagePreferences’ not found on object of type ‘WKWebViewConfiguration *’
configuration.defaultWebpagePreferences.preferredContentMode = WKContentModeDesktop;
^
/Users/pitech/Desktop/talabate-app/platforms/ios/CordovaLib/Classes/Private/Plugins/CDVWebViewEngine/CDVWebViewEngine.m:143:76: error:
use of undeclared identifier ‘WKContentModeDesktop’
configuration.defaultWebpagePreferences.preferredContentMode = WKContentModeDesktop;
^
4 errors generated.

Ionic Version: Latest Version
xcode version: 10.1

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem. Did you find the solution yet?

Hi, I have the same problem. In ionic appflow
with macOS Mojave
Xcode 10.2.1

fixed it by using macOs 2020.08

Fixed when upgraded my xcode to 11 version