[ERROR] ng has unexpectedly closed (exit code 1)

I created a basic Angular interface, and then tried to open it with ionic.
the first time i compile i get an error that says that i should add “ionic.config.json” file to my project and after doing that and compile again i get this error and in order to resolve it i installed ionic in that directory but the same error keeps poping ! if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

PS C:\Users\dell\Desktop\login1> ionic serve
> ng run app:serve --host=0.0.0.0 --port=8100
[ng] Project 'app' could not be found in workspace.
[ng] Error: Project 'app' could not be found in workspace.
[ng]     at Workspace.getProject (C:\Users\dell\Desktop\login1\node_modules\@angular-devkit\core\src\workspace\workspace.js:93:19)
[ng]     at Architect.getBuilderConfiguration (C:\Users\dell\Desktop\login1\node_modules\@angular-devkit\architect\src\architect-legacy.js:117:41)
[ng]     at RunCommand.runSingleTarget (C:\Users\dell\Desktop\login1\node_modules\@angular\cli\models\architect-command.js:160:45)
[ng]     at RunCommand.runArchitectTarget (C:\Users\dell\Desktop\login1\node_modules\@angular\cli\models\architect-command.js:201:35)
[ng]     at RunCommand.run (C:\Users\dell\Desktop\login1\node_modules\@angular\cli\commands\run-impl.js:14:25)
[ng]     at RunCommand.validateAndRun (C:\Users\dell\Desktop\login1\node_modules\@angular\cli\models\command.js:124:31)
[ng]     at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)
[ng]     at Function.Module.runMain (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:744:11)
[ng]     at startup (internal/bootstrap/node.js:285:19)
[ng]     at bootstrapNodeJSCore (internal/bootstrap/node.js:739:3)

[ERROR] ng has unexpectedly closed (exit code 1).