Error: /home/nmun/ionic2Folder/pushNotification2/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception

I have been stuck for few days about this prob…
can anyone has encounter the solutions…
Thanks…

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:mergeDebugResources’.

[string/google_app_id] /home/nmun/ionic2Folder/pushNotification2/platforms/android/res/values/strings.xml [string/google_app_id] /home/nmun
2/platforms/android/build/generated/res/google-services/debug/values/values.xml: Error: Duplicate resources

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 1.092 secs

Error: /home/nmun/ionic2Folder/pushNotification2/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:mergeDebugResources’.

[string/google_app_id] /home/nmun/ionic2Folder/pushNotification2/platforms/android/res/values/strings.xml [string/google_app_id] /home/nmun
2/platforms/android/build/generated/res/google-services/debug/values/values.xml: Error: Duplicate resources

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

Try removing the platform and then add it again?

ionic platform rm android --save
ionic platform add android@latest --save

i have done this steps:

ionic platform rm android --save
ionic platform add android@latest --save

It state this:

this is the dependencies that i have change from compile “com.google.android.gms:play-services-gcm:9.0.2+” to compile “com.google.android.gms:play-services-gcm:9.2.0”

What plugins are you using?

Are you using google-play-services plugin? If so, have a look at the instructions posted here https://github.com/floatinghotpot/google-play-services

If you’re not using that plugin, it might be an issue with your Android SDK… something that one of your plugins need might be missing or outdated

hi…i am using this kind of plugin…

and it display some new error to me…
like this…