ERROR Error: Error trying to diff '[object Object]'. Only arrays and iterables are allowed at DefaultIterableDiffer.diff

*Hey Guys, Hope you will be fine. Actually, I am facing an error with Ionic and woocommerce. I want to display my woocommerce course into my ionic app. I have a data in variable. But, When I use ngFor, I get an error given below:

here is my code .html:

And .ts file:

Please help

<ion-list *ngFor = "let righ of right.title">
<ion-item>
                 {{righ.rendered}}
</ion-item>
</ion-list>

Try this.

Hey, Thank You. The error is gone but the title is not displaying. See my code below

And the output is that:

Please help.

Can you please show the result from server!

See:
Screenshot_1

Please display title more clearly. I mean , please expand the ‘title’ data

OK, Now check
Screenshot_2

Try this code

<ion-list *ngFor = "let righ of right.title">
<ion-item>
 {{ righ['rendered'] }}
</ion-item>
</ion-list>
1 Like

Unfortunately, it’s not working. see my output:

and the code:
Screenshot_4

It looks like you are trying to loop over right as if it were an array, but instead it is an object.

If the result from getPosts() will always be a single object you should get rid of the *ngFor= logic and just reference the object directly in the template <h1>{{ this.right.title.rendered }}</h1>.

If the response from getPosts() can be an array or a single object, you should be able to add a check in your getPosts method…something like this should work this.right = data.length ? data : [data].

But IF you have access to the api code that is returning the response for the getPosts method, you should always return an array whether the result set contains 1 record or 100 records