[Docs] How update component slots fetch from unpkg.com

:triangular_flag_on_post: Issue

I’m trying update documentation to add the missing slots ('start', 'end', '' and 'separator') in breadcrumb component.

After clone and run documentation repository I saw all components data was fetch from :

https://unpkg.com/browse/@ionic/docs@6.3.3/core.json

How I can update this file ?

Hey there! Any API data shown in core.json is automatically generated from our main repo at build time. Here is an example of how we document slots in ion-item: ionic-framework/item.tsx at c0f4381745bb0e373e8a1833756fd3f2a49dbf4a · ionic-team/ionic-framework · GitHub

For ion-breacrumb, you will want to add the slot documentation in here: ionic-framework/breadcrumb.tsx at c0f4381745bb0e373e8a1833756fd3f2a49dbf4a · ionic-team/ionic-framework · GitHub

Thanks for catching that missing documentation! Let me know if you end up making a PR, and I can review it.

1 Like

Missing documentation #2

Cordova plugin: EmailComposer

Must add provider EmailComposer into angular module before inject it. Prevent NullInjectorError.

import { EmailComposer } from '@awesome-cordova-plugins/email-composer/ngx';

@NgModule({
  imports: [
  ],
  providers: [
    EmailComposer
  ],
  declarations: [...]
})
export class CustomModule {}

I’ll use this thread to append all the missing documentation I’ll add when I have the time <3

Cordova plugin: CallNumber

Same as EmailComposer

TODO: verify in ion-item why --border-radius (shadow part) doesn’t work in Browser and Android Webview.

[Issue] With plugin: onesignal-cordova-plugin

After following the steps (1 to 5) in the OneSignal documentation, iOS build stop work

No such ‘OneSignal’ module

[Solution] Add OneSignal missing dependencies using XCode

Open Xcode and:

1. Select your App;

1. Select the App Target;

1. On top level menu select General;

2. In section Frameworks, Librairies, and Embedded Content click on (+), search OneSignal and add OneSignalCode.xcframework and OneSignalOutcomes.xcframework, plus make sure they are Embed and signed like on the screenshot bellow;