Differences css browser vs iOS simulator

I know it will double this, but I could not find solution or information. I have a simple Android app, my idea is also to do it in iOS. Create a project in iOS and breaks my index.html file, my images and my css files. Everything works great as far as controllers, but some css not loading well. To conduct a test change something simple, a white background to a black background but it did not work. No it may be that is causing this, I was told that possibly be the image path but it is not, because no Osin would load image. I leave here code html, css and some photos on the differences between browser-simulator iOS

Menu :

<ion-side-menu side="left" style="background-image: url('img/fondo_menu.jpg');background-repeat: no-repeat;background-size: 260% 100%;">
     <div style="position: absolute;top: 0;bottom: 0;z-index: 10;overflow: hidden;min-height: 100%;max-height: 100%;width: 275px;background-color:#000000;opacity: 0.7;">
    </div>

Clase css :

.menu {
  position: absolute;
  top: 0;
  bottom: 0;
  z-index: 0;
  overflow: hidden;
  min-height: 100%;
  max-height: 100%;
  width: 275px;
  background-color: #000; }

EDIT : I tried it on the simulator iphone 6.0 and it works perfect, but the device or change my iphone 5s and one image or style loaded.

Hmm, what version of ionic do you have?

I know there was an issue a few version ago for something like this.
Could you throw this into a codepen and I can check it out on a device?

I’ll do it to see what can be, the version that I have I guess is the last, because 1 day ago ionic install on my mac.

Hmm, alright. Any chance on that codepen?

I tried but did not work a few weeks ago we talked on gmail chat, send you my project, is exactly the same code has not changed. Android send you one now, I’m in iOS. testie it in the emulator, an emulator a bit smaller and this error did not occur. Now, to emulate in my device, Iphone 5s and error if it occurs. Not to do or will to solve it,'s communicate by gmail?