Deep links got issue if redirect From Browser/Mail App to App after clicked a specific URL

Hello World,

this deep links i tried but not very successful. if i use whatsapp to click the url link, the App will open, but not happening in Chrome or Safari browser for iPhone

this is the url link to open the app
www.abc.com/logins/login

the above link i tried to modify the apple-app-site-association to specify some paths to the following

{
    "applinks": {
    "apps": [],
    "details": [
        {
            "appID": "abc",
            "paths": ["*" ]
        },
        {
            "appIDs": [ "abc" ],
            "components": [
              {
                 "#": "no_universal_links",
                 "exclude": true,
                 "comment": "Matches any URL whose fragment equals no_universal_links and instructs the system not to open it as a universal link"
              },
              {
                 "/": "/logins/*",
                 "comment": "Matches any URL whose path starts with /logins/"
              },
              {
                 "/": "/logins/login/*",
                 "exclude": true,
                 "comment": "Matches any URL whose path starts with /logins/login/ and instructs the system not to open it as a universal link"
              }

]
          }
    ]
},
"webcredentials": {
    "apps": [ "abc" ]
 }

}

the following are the flow chat for your reference

step 1: user register at the app

step2 : after user register complete, an activation url will send to their Mail Box, example GMAIL

step 3 : at IOS version, when i clicked the activation url link, GMAIL will prompt an modal to Open link with, Chrome or Safari,

step 4a : if i select Chrome, it will redirect to Chrome to activate the account with a thank you page + button to click to Open App ('which did not work)

step 4b : if i select Google LLC, it will redirect to Chrome LLC to activate the account with a thank you page + button to click to Open App ('this is Working!!!)

step 4c : if i select Safari it will redirect to Safari to activate the account with a thank you page + button to click to Open App ('It only works if long press the button which will prompt Open or Open in App)

step 4a, 4b, 4c, in Android version has no issues at all, at least it will ask User to Open With options,

IOS does not have… seems like Chrome App ios is not handling the deep links, Whatsapp etc is working if click www.abc.com/logins/login

where am i missing out? based on your opinion?

thank you for anybody’s help :bowing_man: :bowing_man: :bowing_man: