Css design issue

I want to do like this how can i do this please anyone help me
Screenshot_8

Hello @flycoders_sourav, I couldn’t understand what exactly you want to do but I think that is an button icon with border radius specified. Look into this documentation for UI components guidance: Ionic UI components. Or may be someone be able to help you better if you provide some code. That’d be great. Let me know if you find any confusion or want further help.
Cheers!!!

I don’t have any code please can you give me some example of code.about my desired output

actually i want to added a favorite button like my above post
how can can i start i dont understand.

ok @flycoders_sourav, on it. Let me create it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much please help .

Hey @flycoders_sourav, Try this code. I have put css for the moment with in html. You can put it separate in your scss file as well. Please try this and let me know if you find any confusion:

<ion-thumbnail style="padding: 5px; width: 100px; height: 100px; background-image: url(https://ssl.gstatic.com/images/branding/product/1x/avatar_square_blue_512dp.png); background-size: cover;">
  <ion-icon end name="md-heart" style="color: white; background-color: rgb(205,30,55); padding: 10px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: 75%"></ion-icon>
</ion-thumbnail>