Cordova plugin using Cocoapod can't build

For my project, I need to develop a custom Cordova plugin which needs a Pod for iOS (https://github.com/NordicSemiconductor/IOS-Pods-DFU-Library).

I add the line to the plugin.xml file, child element of . It doesn’t seem to add the Pod depency. Then I try to create the podfile, add the disired pod to the podfile and finally fin run pod install. I fixed some dependence issus whith xcode (using $(inherited) for embedded libraries and runpath)

Then I run “ionic cordova build ios” from the root directoy and I get the following error :

ProcessProductPackaging "" /Users/Jibe/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-cnmgcjqxsbizwzgzyunkhpaidafn/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Pods.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/Zip.build/Zip.framework.xcent
    cd /Users/Jibe/Documents/Enovap/dev/app/test/ble/ble/last/platforms/ios/Pods
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/Users/Jibe/Documents/Enovap/dev/app/test/ble/ble/last/node_modules/.bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/opt/X11/bin:/Applications/Wireshark.app/Contents/MacOS:/usr/local/Cellar/android-sdk/24.1.2/tools:/usr/local/Cellar/android-sdk/24.1.2/platform-tools≈"
    builtin-productPackagingUtility -entitlements -format xml -o /Users/Jibe/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-cnmgcjqxsbizwzgzyunkhpaidafn/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Pods.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/Zip.build/Zip.framework.xcent
warning: Falling back to contents of entitlements file "Entitlements-Debug.plist" because it was modified during the build process. Modifying the entitlements file during the build is unsupported.error: The file “Entitlements-Debug.plist” couldn’t be opened because there is no such file.

=== BUILD TARGET CordovaLib OF PROJECT CordovaLib WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===
Check dependencies

Write auxiliary files

/bin/mkdir -p /Users/Jibe/Documents/Enovap/dev/app/test/ble/ble/last/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch/CordovaLib_Prefix-asuvblhsjpogpaeowyccynwoocft
write-file /Users/Jibe/Documents/Enovap/dev/app/test/ble/ble/last/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch/CordovaLib_Prefix-asuvblhsjpogpaeowyccynwoocft/CordovaLib_Prefix.pch.pch.hash-criteria
write-file /Users/Jibe/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-cnmgcjqxsbizwzgzyunkhpaidafn/Build/Intermediates.noindex/CordovaLib.build/all-product-headers.yaml

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	ProcessProductPackaging "" /Users/XXX/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-cnmgcjqxsbizwzgzyunkhpaidafn/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Pods.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/Zip.build/Zip.framework.xcent
(1 failure)
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/XXX/Documents/dev/app/test/ble/ble/last/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,MyApp.xcworkspace,-scheme,MyApp,-configuration,Debug,-sdk,iphonesimulator,-destination,platform=iOS Simulator,name=iPhone SE,build,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/XXX/Documents/dev/app/test/ble/ble/last/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/XXX/Documents/dev/app/test/ble/ble/last/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

1st question : How to bundle a Cocoapod written in swift to a custom plugin written in swift ?
2nd : Could you provide me more infos about this error ?