Cordova emulate Android

Hello!
I’m having this issue when I run the command: **cordova emulate android ** or cordova run android --device.
And when I run cordova build android and install the APK, the images that I’ve added to my views, doesn’t show. But when I run ionic serve lab all looks perfect.

These are the errors messages:

cp: copyFileSync: could not write to dest file (code=EACCES):/Users/ebosques/Desktop/Desarrollos/PulseApp/PulseApp/platforms/android/assets/www/assets/images/HomeBG.png

cp: copyFileSync: could not write to dest file (code=EACCES):/Users/ebosques/Desktop/Desarrollos/PulseApp/PulseApp/platforms/android/assets/www/assets/images/MainMonster.png

cp: copyFileSync: could not write to dest file (code=EACCES):/Users/ebosques/Desktop/Desarrollos/PulseApp/PulseApp/platforms/android/assets/www/assets/images/WelcomePage.png

cp: copyFileSync: could not write to dest file (code=EACCES):/Users/ebosques/Desktop/Desarrollos/PulseApp/PulseApp/platforms/android/assets/www/assets/images/gender/man.png

cp: copyFileSync: could not write to dest file (code=EACCES):/Users/ebosques/Desktop/Desarrollos/PulseApp/PulseApp/platforms/android/assets/www/assets/images/gender/woman.png

cp: copyFileSync: could not write to dest file (code=EACCES):/Users/ebosques/Desktop/Desarrollos/PulseApp/PulseApp/platforms/android/assets/www/assets/images/gender/xdk_web_mac_master_3987.dmg

cp: copyFileSync: could not write to dest file (code=EACCES):/Users/ebosques/Desktop/Desarrollos/PulseApp/PulseApp/platforms/android/assets/www/build/10.js

cp: copyFileSync: could not write to dest file (code=EACCES):/Users/ebosques/Desktop/Desarrollos/PulseApp/PulseApp/platforms/android/assets/www/build/10.js.map

Thanks for the help!