Copy, Paste, Select, Select all are not working on the ios app, altough they are working on the android app

So I’ve built my app and this is not an issue for the android build, but it is an issue for the iOS build. The problem is that when I select whatever text (from input or heading or title etc), the pop-up with options appears (Select, Select all, Copy etc), but I am unable to use their functionality. When I touch/select them I just see a tiny flicker that something “happened”, but the options do no disappear as they normally would if the command was acknowledged, if you understand what I mean. They do disappear if I decide to touch the screen somewhere else, so the app doesn’t crash or block or anything like that, it’s just that the functionality is not there, but the view is there (i.e I still see the options available, but cannot choose anything).

Could this be related to some native plugin that is ok for Android, but not good for iOS?

I’m have absolutely no idea what the problem is and I would appreciate anything towards solving this problem. Not even sure if I am posting this in the right place.

Thank you very much for you cooperation