Compile android, Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':_debugApk'. A problem occurred configuring project ':CordovaLib'

$ ionic cordova build android --stacktrace --status

1 actionable task: 1 executed
Subproject Path: CordovaLib
±----------------------------------------------------------------

| cordova-android-support-gradle-release: 22.+

| cordova-android-play-services-gradle-release: 11.+
The Task.leftShift(Closure) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 5.0. Please use Task.doLast(Action) instead.
at build_kgbwvqsswsz7wuipacwp31a5.run(C:\Users\otta\mobile\bahiadeportes-mobile\platforms\android\build.gradle:140)

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring root project ‘android’.

Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ‘:_debugApk’.
A problem occurred configuring project ‘:CordovaLib’.

Failed to notify project evaluation listener.
> com.android.build.gradle.tasks.factory.AndroidJavaCompile.setDependencyCacheDir(Ljava/io/File;)V

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug
    option to get more log output.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 12s
(node:46536) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): Error: cmd: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring root project ‘android’.

Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ‘:_debugApk’.
A problem occurred configuring project ‘:CordovaLib’.
Failed to notify project evaluation listener.
com.android.build.gradle.tasks.factory.AndroidJavaCompile.setDependencyCacheDir(Ljava/io/File;)V

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 12s
(node:46536) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Hi facing same issue ,any help would be appreciated

Hi me too, i think this happened cause of the our sdk guys, there something missing in our sdk repository, that’s just my opinion inspite of that i still facing this issue :frowning: