Can't install facebook connect plugin on Android platform

Most of the steps described in the doc did not work for me, here is what i have done to solve this issue

Configure the project with your FB app id in the res/values/facebookconnect.xml file. For example:

<resources>
     <string name="fb_app_id">123456789</string>
     <string name="fb_app_name">TEST</string>
 </resources>

Then, type in your terminal the following commands:

(I did not run that, the platform was already installed)

cordova platform add android

cordova -d plugin add https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-facebook-plugin.git --variable APP_ID="123456789" --variable APP_NAME="myApplication"

(I had to remove the build.xml present in platform/android and in platform\android\com.phonegap.plugins.facebookconnect[projectName]-FacebookLib)

android update project --subprojects --path "platforms/android" --target android-19 --library "CordovaLib"

(The path was not correct, the correct path was com.phonegap.plugins.facebookconnect[projectName]-FacebookLib)

android update project --subprojects --path "platforms/android" --target android-19 --library "com.phonegap.plugins.facebookconnect/FacebookLib"

cd platforms/android/

(I got an error and found the answer online: you have to run this command BEFORE ant clean: android update project -p .)

ant clean

(once again the repository name is not correct)

cd com.phonegap.plugins.facebookconnect/FacebookLib

ant clean

open -e AndroidManifest.xml

// change your minSdkVersion and your targetSdkVersion to your environment settings for me it was:
//

(I had to create the folder ant-build manually in platform\android)

ant release

cd ../../../..

cordova build android