Can't bind to 'formGroup' since it isn't a known property of 'form'. problem

I am getting this error even though I am doing everything accordingly.

import { FormsModule, ReactiveFormsModule } from '@angular/forms';

imports: [
    BrowserModule,
    IonicModule.forRoot(),
    AppRoutingModule,
    FormsModule,
    ReactiveFormsModule 
  ],

import { FormsModule, ReactiveFormsModule, Validators, FormBuilder, FormGroup, FormControl } from '@angular/forms';

inscricaoForm;

constructor(formBuilder: FormBuilder) {

this.inscricaoForm = formBuilder.group({

dataInscricao: ['', Validators.required],

nome: ['', Validators.required],

endereco: ['', Validators.required]

});

}
  <form [formGroup]="inscricaoForm">

<ion-input type="text" formControlName="nome" name="nome" required></ion-input>

This is a difficult proclamation to make under the most favorable of conditions, and the fact that the framework is throwing errors makes it much more so. We (myself included) often think we’re doing everything appropriately, because otherwise we would do things differently. This is why it makes things go so much more smoothly when people post links to complete minimal repositories that allow others to recreate their problem, as opposed to disembodied snippets of code.

I suspect you are lazily loading modules for components, and failing to import ReactiveFormsModule into the modules hosting said components. It doesn’t magically jump from the app module.

but you saw the code? I am importing the ReactiveFormsModule in app.module.ts

You have to import it in the page or component module file where you are using ReactiveFormsModule.

I have imported its the second code.

This was supposed to be a suggestion for what you could do next to move the conversation forward. I may very well be wrong in my guesswork, but nobody but you has the information required to make that determination at present, and since you’re asking for help, that would tend to indicate that you aren’t completely confident in your ability to do so alone.

I found the solution. The problem was that I didn’t import ReativeModulesForm into home.module.ts! So silly and got me a hard time!