<input type="text">
        </label>
        <label class="item item-input item-stacked-label">
            <span class="input-label">Last Name</span>
            <input type="text">
        </label>
        <label class="item item-button-right">
            Photo
            <button style="right: 95px;" class="button button-small button-clear" ng-click="get_gallery();">
                Gallery
            </button>
            <button class="button button-small button-clear" ng-click="get_camera();">
                Camera
            </button>
        </label>
    </div>
</form>

The Problem is that whatever the button I hit, it always triggers get_gallery() method and never calls get_camera(). Can you someone help me what is the problem? I have also tried in other way which will look like,

<label class="item item-input item-stacked-label">
    Receipt
   <div>
        <button class="button button-small button-clear" ng-click="get_gallery();">
            Gallery
        </button>
        <button class="button button-small button-clear" ng-click="get_camera();">
            Camera
        </button>
    </div>
</label>

Am I doing something wrong? What is the proper way to do it?

Have you tried to stop the event propagation?

ng-click="get_camera(); $event.stopPropagation();"

I’m facing a similar problem. Even when using various combinations of prevent bubbling and propagation, it’s just impossible to fire a click event on a button or icon that is to the right of an item.

Sample:

http://play.ionic.io/app/e0996f31ffaf

Any solutions out there? Am I missing the obvious? I primarily need an input with a button right that is clickable. I can resort to majorly restyling an item-input-inset but think it shouldn’t be necessary.

UPDATE: I’ve got the ‘Simple Item Button Right’ working now for both test cases.
UPDATE 2: The “fix” for the Simple Item Button Right actually breaks the click event on just the item.

FYI: The “official” answer from @Ionitron himself seems to be, “Don’t do this”. https://github.com/driftyco/ionic/issues/2311#issuecomment-74161442

FINAL UPDATE: Thanks to a co-worker, this is now working. The solution is simply not to use a label for the item. Instead just use a div. See the “FINAL SOLUTION”

Thank you Calendee! I tried forever to do this and finally changing the label to a div solved my issue. Why even have label? They should remove it from the docs :p. I’m super frustrated but thanks for solving it for me!

Hi Calendee,

I am curious why label would result in a behavior like this. Do you know why? Or point us to a direction.
I checked ionic 0.9.27 version, this works fine, but after 1.1.0, this behavior occurs.
CodePen is here
Anyway, thanks very much for this solution.

The label in Ionic is used to capture the tap and trigger focus on an input field. So, it prevents tapping anything else.

Yes, it did work for me too. Div instead of a label, i was scratching my head on this to create a X clear button.

<a ng-show="search.length" ng-click="search=''">
    <i class="icon ion-close placeholder-icon"></i>
</a>