Application error. The connection to the server was unsuccessful

From my experience, this issue will occur if you have some asset in your index.html which is referencing the web location. Please check styles and js scripts and make sure that they all are referring to the local copy. Any reference to remote stylesheets or js files need to be downloaded first and this may take time causing the timeouts. Hope this helps.

thank you very much. This was really annoying. Horrible development. I almost hung myself up. :wink:
Ok, it’s no yet fully tested. But it looks great. Seems to fixed.

this work fine thank you

thank you, this worked for me!

Same for me, my pc was connected to a different wifi network than my phone. Once both devices were on the same one everything works

The error has occurred on the server when you are going to connect the application and it is showing unsuccessful this need to be checked and it occurs to the most of the users without any reason so in this kind of situation you need to take the advice from dell printer support it will be best to know solution.

it will wait for 70seconds to pop up. Still bad

please,help me

It works for me, thank you very much

I solved it after running ionic cordova resources --force

1 Like

It works for me, thank you very much

yeah same here after removing platform and adding platform again build apk. works fine

you saved me, i was still facing the timeout problem, that was the problem, wifi off. lol

Saved my day!! Thanks Mate :slight_smile:

This work… thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: