App is not available in the android emulator

When I use command

ionic cordova run android
I’m able to invoke the emulator but I can’t see my app folder in the device. Previously I was having some problems with invoking the android emulator. So, I have downgraded it to 6.4V. Now I can open emulator using that command but I’m unable to get my app in the emulator
This is what I get in my cmd

(node:8848) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: CordovaError: Failed to execute shell command "getprop,dev.bootcomplete"" on device: Error: C:\Users\hi\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
error: device unauthorized.
This adb server's $ADB_VENDOR_KEYS is not set
Try 'adb kill-server' if that seems wrong.
Otherwise check for a confirmation dialog on your device.
    at D:\product\project-1\frontend\platforms\android\cordova\lib\Adb.js:88:25
    at _rejected (D:\product\project-1\frontend\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:864:24)
    at D:\product\project-1\frontend\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:890:30
    at Promise.when (D:\product\project-1\frontend\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:1142:31)
    at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (D:\product\project-1\frontend\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:808:41)
    at D:\product\project-1\frontend\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:624:44
    at runSingle (D:\product\project-1\frontend\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:137:13)
    at flush (D:\product\project-1\frontend\platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:125:13)
    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:131:7)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:180:9)
(node:8848) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:8848) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.