Animation ionic

Hi all i tried migrating to ionic 3 but I encounter some problems with the browseranimation module
it seems to compile fine but I get a black screen and the following as an error in the console :

core.es5.js:1085 ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): Error: Found the synthetic property @movestart. Please include either "BrowserAnimationsModule" or "NoopAnimationsModule" in your application. Error: Found the synthetic property @movestart. Please include either "BrowserAnimationsModule" or "NoopAnimationsModule" in your application. at g (polyfills.js:3) at checkNoSyntheticProp (platform-browser.es5.js:2945) at DefaultDomRenderer2.setProperty (platform-browser.es5.js:2913) at setElementProperty (core.es5.js:9586) at checkAndUpdateElementValue (core.es5.js:9505) at checkAndUpdateElementInline (core.es5.js:9439) at checkAndUpdateNodeInline (core.es5.js:12130) at checkAndUpdateNode (core.es5.js:12105) at prodCheckAndUpdateNode (core.es5.js:12558) at Object.eval [as updateRenderer] (VideoIntroPage.ngfactory.js:993) at Object.updateRenderer (core.es5.js:12475) at checkAndUpdateView (core.es5.js:12077) at callViewAction (core.es5.js:12387) at execComponentViewsAction (core.es5.js:12333) at Object.checkAndUpdateView (core.es5.js:12078) at g (polyfills.js:3) at checkNoSyntheticProp (platform-browser.es5.js:2945) at DefaultDomRenderer2.setProperty (platform-browser.es5.js:2913) at setElementProperty (core.es5.js:9586) at checkAndUpdateElementValue (core.es5.js:9505) at checkAndUpdateElementInline (core.es5.js:9439) at checkAndUpdateNodeInline (core.es5.js:12130) at checkAndUpdateNode (core.es5.js:12105) at prodCheckAndUpdateNode (core.es5.js:12558) at Object.eval [as updateRenderer] (VideoIntroPage.ngfactory.js:993) at Object.updateRenderer (core.es5.js:12475) at checkAndUpdateView (core.es5.js:12077) at callViewAction (core.es5.js:12387) at execComponentViewsAction (core.es5.js:12333) at Object.checkAndUpdateView (core.es5.js:12078) at g (polyfills.js:3) at l (polyfills.js:3) at polyfills.js:3 at t.invokeTask (polyfills.js:3) at Object.onInvokeTask (core.es5.js:4136) at t.invokeTask (polyfills.js:3) at n.runTask (polyfills.js:3) at a (polyfills.js:3)

and when i try to import the BrowserAnimationsModule I get compile errors :

`webpack update started 

[23:50:29] typescript: 
id/node_modules/@angular/platform-browser/animations/src/animation_renderer.d.ts, line: 1
Cannot find module ‘@angular/animations/browser’.

[23:50:29] typescript: 
vote-hybrid/node_modules/@angular/platform-browser/animations/src/providers.d.ts, line: 8 L1:
import { É”AnimationEngine as AnimationEngine } from ‘@angular/animations/browser’;
L2: import { NgZone, Renderer2, RendererFactory2, RendererStyleFlags2, RendererType2 } from ‘@angular/core’;

Cannot find module '@angular/animations/browser'.

L8:  export declare function instantiateSupportedAnimationDriver(): NoopAnimationDriver;                             
   L9:  export declare function instantiateDefaultStyleNormalizer(): WebAnimationsStyleNormalizer;

`

any suggestions ?

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Yeah: I would suggest installing @angular/animations.

ok that was super fast and easy fix :slight_smile:
thaks @rapropos I just thought that they moved the animation in
the browser module and it was not needed any more :confused:

i get this error
Uncaught (in promise): Error: Found the synthetic property @contentVisibility. Please include either “BrowserAnimationsModule” or “NoopAnimationsModule” in your application. Error: Found the synthetic property @contentVisibility. Please include either “BrowserAnimationsModule” or “NoopAnimationsModule” in your application. at g

can you help ?

Did you read the rest of the thread? The solution is already marked above.

Hi:

I think you can do the following:

1. Download and use https://daneden.github.io/animate.css/ in your “src/index.html” page
    ( )

2. In any html page
add the following in the ion-content

ion-content class=“animated bounceInLeft”

I guess it should give you the page animation feel.

Cheers.

That solution did not work for me either. I am still trying to figure it out. If anyone else has any other ideas I would love to hear them. Thanks.

If it didn’t, then you don’t have the same problem as OP, so this thread isn’t going to address your situation.

Make sure you’re importing BrowserAnimationModule like this:

import { BrowserAnimationsModule } from '@angular/platform-browser/animations'

Also, I had to roll @angular/animations back to 4.1.3 to get things to work. See this issue on Github.