Android Studio doesn’t seem to be reflecting changes made in the app. These changes show in the web version. As a test I made a slight change to the string inside an alert() popup but even that is not showing on the app in testing.
How can I get Android Studio and my test phone to recognize new code changes? I thought it was supposed to be automagic?
- Run npx cap sync android
- Uninstalled the app from my phone
- Run Sync Project with Gradle Files
- Reload All from Disk
- Invalidated Caches/Restart
- Run Build --> Rebuild project
- Deleted the Android folder and re-ran ngx cap add android
- Tried both a physical phone and an emulator