$ cordova build android success
Uploading APK…
Running after script…
$ run “clean-up”
Running Stage clean-up for Job:

and just under the log window : Build failed
and no apk to download ???

the (great !) ionic pro support tell me to

I’ve seen this occur before when there’s an issue with the build committed to Ionic Pro. Sometimes, simply updating cordova-android to a newer version will do the trick.

Outside of that, I would ensure that you have an updated local environment. To do that, follow these steps locally, in your app’s root directory:

Delete the app’s node_modules/​ dir
Delete the app’s package-lock.json​ file (if present)
Delete the app’s platforms/ dir
Delete the app’s plugins/ dir
Run npm install​
Run npm run build
Run ionic cordova platform add android
Run ionic cordova platform add ios

Any error messages should point you in the right direction of what needs to be updated. I’d also recommend running ionic doctor check​ to see what packages need an update.

Once everything is up to date, run npm install​ and npm run build​ again. Once the build

but no success after doing that, allways no error in the build log, no apk

did someone had the same issue ?

Solved !

since my problem was solved by Brain Manning , i let you know the solution :slight_smile:

it seems like a problem with the assets, the solution provided by ionic pro support ( Brian )

manually delete all references to icon and splash assets from the android platform in config.xml.
remove the android platform ionic cordova platform rm android
reinstall the android platform ionic cordova platform add android@6.4.0
just to play it safe regenerate all your platform assets using ionic cordova resources --force

it looks like that now the error is displayed in the packaging build log, then easyer to find…

today i had another error with the assets , a file with a copyright sign in the name, that’s build ok on my computer but fail to build on ionic pro services…, easy to correct with the information in the logs

congratulations to Brian Manning and ionic pro support who always do their best to find solutions when there is a problem