Android build fails after adding Firebase for push messages

I am trying to compile my app for Android with a now enabled push notification functionality.
It seems a compatibility issue of mismatching firebase and other google services package versions.

However, I have no clue how to list the versions and which versions to bump up / down to fix this problem
Where shall I look to try to debug this?
Thanks!

Starting a Gradle Daemon (subsequent builds will be faster)
> Task :wrapper

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 4s
1 actionable task: 1 executed
Subproject Path: CordovaLib
Subproject Path: app
publishNonDefault is deprecated and has no effect anymore. All variants are now published.
Configuration 'compile' in project ':app' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
The Task.leftShift(Closure) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 5.0. Please use Task.doLast(Action) instead.
        at build_40t433hc0d8110x39iri9gi84.run(/Users/me/Documents/App/platforms/android/app/build.gradle:151)

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script '/Users/me/Documents/App/platforms/android/cordova-support-google-services/App-build.gradle' line: 16

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred evaluating project ':app'.
> Failed to apply plugin [class 'com.google.gms.googleservices.GoogleServicesPlugin']
   > All firebase libraries must be either above or below 14.0.0

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1s
/Users/me/Documents/App/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script '/Users/me/Documents/App/platforms/android/cordova-support-google-services/App-build.gradle' line: 16

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred evaluating project ':app'.
> Failed to apply plugin [class 'com.google.gms.googleservices.GoogleServicesPlugin']
   > All firebase libraries must be either above or below 14.0.0

@elduderino15 were you able to find a fix for this? im getting the same issue. which firebase plugin are you using?

@prichards No, I have not been able to fix this.

I am developing on iOS and have little time to look into Android. It’s a blocker for me, but I have very little experience with debugging Android build issues so I have no clue what to do.

How do I look up the versions?
I am not sure which packages need to be bumped in version to resolve this.
Do you have a fix?

When I was looking into this I found a github solution for this. Please have a check.

Thanks @yashwanth493 , I’ll dig through the threads.

Not sure if version 1 of the google plugins is the newest, how can I parametrize?

Android project created with cordova-android@7.1.4
Android Studio project detected
Android Studio project detected
Installing "cordova-plugin-device" for android
Installing "cordova-plugin-geolocation" for android
Installing "cordova-plugin-google-analytics" for android
Installing "cordova-plugin-googlemaps" for android

Official document https://github.com/mapsplugin/cordova-plugin-googlemaps-doc/blob/master/v2.3.0/README.md Please consider to buy a beer for us 🍺 https://github.com/mapsplugin/cordova-plugin-googlemaps#buy-us-a-beer

Installing "cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard" for android
Installing "cordova-plugin-ionic-webview" for android
Installing "cordova-plugin-splashscreen" for android
Installing "cordova-plugin-statusbar" for android
Installing "cordova-plugin-whitelist" for android

This plugin is only applicable for versions of cordova-android greater than 4.0. If you have a previous platform version, you do *not* need this plugin since the whitelist will be built in.

Installing "cordova-plugin-x-socialsharing" for android
Plugin dependency "es6-promise-plugin@4.2.2" already fetched, using that version.
Installing "es6-promise-plugin" for android
Installing "cordova-plugin-youtube-video-player" for android
Installing "cordova-sqlite-storage" for android
installing external dependencies via npm
npm install of external dependencies ok
Installing "cordova-support-google-services" for android
Dependent plugin "es6-promise-plugin" already installed on android.
Installing "phonegap-plugin-multidex" for android
Installing "phonegap-plugin-push" for android
Plugin dependency "cordova-support-google-services@1.1.0" already fetched, using that version.
Dependent plugin "cordova-support-google-services" already installed on android.
Plugin dependency "phonegap-plugin-multidex@1.0.0" already fetched, using that version.
Dependent plugin "phonegap-plugin-multidex" already installed on android.