'AMS/Plugins/com.googlemaps.ios/GoogleMapsCore.framework/GoogleMapsCore' for architecture arm64 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) in xcode 10.1?

Hi,
I have been struggling during genrating the ios build and i got above error I follow the commands below but see error below at build:

ionic cordova build ios -- --buildFlag="-UseModernBuildSystem=0"

Above command not working for me and i am using xcode 10.1 version but every time i got error.i have remove the platform then again add platform but not working please anyone how to fix above error?

I have the same problem the same thing happens to me I execute the recommended command and it doesn’t work for me. I think it can be a theme with the Xcode version I have version 11

ld: framework not found MobileDevice
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	Ld /Users/nicolasdeveloper/.nvm/versions/node/v12.8.1/lib/node_modules/ios-deploy/build/Release/ios-deploy normal x86_64
(1 failure)

I have the same problem, you managed to solve it, I’m crazy trying to solve it, I’ve been trying for 2 days and I can’t find anything I’m with the version of ionic 4.4 and xcode 11