Allow ion-option-button to show when show-delete=true

Case - Swipe open the ion-option-button even when show-delete=true on list. It just doesn’t seem to be possible.

Example - Consider the iOS 7 Messages native application. Even in the Edit mode, when the ion-delete-button is displayed, you can swipe and see the Delete of the ion-option-button.

Question - 1.) Is this is a defect, because of what I could understand from the ionic code, this has been done deliberately.
2.) Can anyone suggest a work around ?

Current Ionic Version - Ionic 1.0.0 Beta 5b

Hmm, just tried this on an iOS device and you actually can’t have the option buttons show while you have the delete button open.

From a UI/UX standpoint, I think it’s a good thing that we don’t allow the two to be shown. It doesn’t cause any confusion.

Ummm…I think in the native Message app I had seen this happening. At the moment I don’t have the device to verify it again just in case I am wrong. In the Edit mode if you swipe the list towards left, it shows the ion-option-button type Delete button.

Definitely I agree that from UI/UX perspective this is confusing, but requirements are requirements :stuck_out_tongue:.
I hope I will have something by Monday after seeing the native Message app

Thanks for the help

Oh I understand :smile:

I tried this to my iPhone 5 with iOS 7 and this isn’t a ui pattern. Maybe this is different on android? Either way, if you want to implement this, you’ll probably want to jump into the raw code and start to mess with things there.