Add translation to existing V1 app

We have an app in production which we need to start offering in international markets. This app is built on ionic V1 and we would like to add translation using an established anuglarjs translation plugin (we have not definitively chosen which plugin). We are looking for an experienced ionic developer to implement translation using the plugin. The app includes substantial dynamic content (database and api driven), so this individual will need a strong understanding of angularjs template compilation to work through the portions of the app which are not easily implemented using the plugin.

This project is open to freelancers or established firms. We anticipate that for the right contractor we are likely to have more work in the future related to development of ionic/cordova applications. We are based in Wisconsin USA and will give preference to local contractors. http://bovisync.com/

Please direct message me with your experience and or links to past work.

Thanks.
Nate Dudenhoeffer

2 Likes

Hi,

I can help you.
PM sent.

Victor

Hi, Dear.
I look forward to a chance to work with you.
I am sending CV.
My skype id is zhao0423.
Thank you.

Hello @ndudenhoeffer,

I am happy to assist you on this project. Can you please send test email at manish[at]opensourcetechnologies[.]com so I can send more details?

Regards,
Manish

Maybe you should add “can read instructions” to the job posting :wink:

3 Likes

Good Morning I am interested about this project. You can contact me to this given address:

email: aljun.bellen12@gmail.com

Hi @ndudenhoeffer

Can surely help you on this, let’s connect via email: hi@addwebsolution.com or Skype(hello.addweb).

Thanks!

I am astonished that this post did not have any effect. Caveat emptor.

1 Like