iOS9 Transitions

Hi,

I’m pretty new on Ionic. I was developing my first app for iOS and and Android and everything was going fine. A couple of weeks ago I installed iOS 9 on my iPhone 6 and looks like there is a problem with the transitions from one view to another. Sometimes it slides with a weird animation and stays in the middle of the screen instead of disappear. I don’t know if this is something well known by everybody and I should do something to make my app work for iOS 9 or it’s a more complicated problem.

To be honest I don’t know how to solve it, if anyone has any clue it will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I got the same problem. Although I haven’t figured out if it’s just iOS9. Currently trying to setting up everything needed to emulate on Android… But I have a 6S. I don’t think it’s because of a weak CPU or something.
I tried to record my problem and made gif out of it. Not the best quality, but I think you get the point: http://imgur.com/u9i1Ggq

The issue can be resolved with these links

blog.ionic.io/preparing-for-ios-9/
blog.ionic.io/ios-9-potential-breaking-change/

The issue is only with the iOS 9 devices.

Adding this “ngIOS9UIWebViewPatch” module did solve the problem for me!
Thank you!

Thanks for the replies. Adding the module solve my problem also.

Thanks!

Thank you for reply, yep this issue is only in ios9 devices. This link helped me to solve the potential breaking issue for forward moving flows but it is not working for backward(back button). The issue remain the same after using patch.js