Ios strangeness using a list

Desperately trying to find the setting on lists that will explain this problem better, but basically, I remembering reading (but can’t find*) there is a difference between a default setting lists:

• In android lists by default do not allow the user to pull the menu up or down further than the top or bottom of the list.
  • In IOS lists by default you can pull the lists further and you get a little bounce back when you let go

That setting (again, which I can’t find!*) isn’t the problem as such, it’s what I’ve noticed on IOS, I am using a version of the sidemenu/routing starter example and I’ve made a controller that creates a list. This all works fine, however, after the first load of the list page, any subsequent return to the list page results in a “ghost list” behind the list???

So for example:…

• Start your app in IOS and it goes straight into a view with a controller that renders a list
  • Swipe down to the top of the list (as far as it will go) and keep pulling, the list shows a white space behind, when you let go the list bounces back up and covers the back of the list
  • You navigate away to another page
  • You navigate back to the page
  • Swipe down to the top of the list (as far as it will go) and keep pulling, the list shows a copy of the list in the background (a “ghost list”), when you let go the list bounces back up and covers the “ghost list”.

When I inspect the ion-content element in safari, there is no extra content in the dom??? i.e. there is only one list.

Any ideas?

* http://ionicframework.com/docs/api/directive/ionContent/ <- the thing I couldn’t find == “has-bouncing”

Which version of Ionic are you using. There was such a bug that caused this a few releases back. I think it was Beta 4. Beta 5 & 5B don’t have this problem.

D’oh!!! Beta 3!

I’ve been installing ionic on different PC’s (home/work) and it looks like my svn has kept a hold of the original ionic framework install.

Is there a documented way to “update” an existing project, or does just updating in npm and re-running do that?

Edit - I’m guessing I just need to update project-root/www/lib… somehow???

Further edit - I suppose I could move code from here http://code.ionicframework.com/# into the lib directory… that or start a new project… but I’d rather not do that :frowning:

Further further edit - Yep, copied the stuff from code.ionic over my current code, and did an “ionic run ios” and bam, it works now :slight_smile: