Xcode Errors, how to regenerate the XCode project corrrectly

I recently had to update the Xcode version, so I could test my App with the latest OS on my IPAD.

I am getting the following error messages, any suggestions on what I can do in the Ionic side to solve this issue? Do I need to do anything different due to updated Xcode version?

Showing All Errors Only

Build target App of project App with configuration Release
warning: Run script build phase '[CP] Embed Pods Frameworks' will be run during every build because it does not specify any outputs. To address this warning, either add output dependencies to the script phase, or configure it to run in every build by unchecking "Based on dependency analysis" in the script phase. (in target 'App' from project 'App')
warning: Run script build phase '[CP] Copy Pods Resources' will be run during every build because it does not specify any outputs. To address this warning, either add output dependencies to the script phase, or configure it to run in every build by unchecking "Based on dependency analysis" in the script phase. (in target 'App' from project 'App')

PhaseScriptExecution [CP]\ Embed\ Pods\ Frameworks /Users/djj/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-eyfutxzbvwjhdjcknfdbrdfdhpwz/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/App/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/App.build/Release-iphoneos/App.build/Script-9592DBEFFC6D2A0C8D5DEB22.sh (in target 'App' from project 'App')
    cd /Users/djj/Documents/caa/App0002-caaTechApp/ios/App
    /bin/sh -c /Users/djj/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-eyfutxzbvwjhdjcknfdbrdfdhpwz/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/App/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/App.build/Release-iphoneos/App.build/Script-9592DBEFFC6D2A0C8D5DEB22.sh

mkdir -p /Users/djj/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-eyfutxzbvwjhdjcknfdbrdfdhpwz/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/App/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/App.app/Frameworks
Symlinked...
rsync --delete -av --filter P .*.?????? --links --filter "- CVS/" --filter "- .svn/" --filter "- .git/" --filter "- .hg/" --filter "- Headers" --filter "- PrivateHeaders" --filter "- Modules" "../../../IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/Capacitor.framework" "/Users/djj/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-eyfutxzbvwjhdjcknfdbrdfdhpwz/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/App/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/App.app/Frameworks"
building file list ... rsync: link_stat "/Users/djj/Documents/caa/App0002-caaTechApp/ios/App/../../../IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/Capacitor.framework" failed: No such file or directory (2)
done

sent 29 bytes  received 20 bytes  98.00 bytes/sec
total size is 0  speedup is 0.00
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at /AppleInternal/Library/BuildRoots/c2cb9645-dafc-11ed-aa26-6ec1e3b3f7b3/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/rsync/rsync/main.c(996) [sender=2.6.9]
Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Build failed    19/05/2023, 19:57    14.3 seconds

Try a clean/rebuild - iOS Troubleshooting Guide | Capacitor Documentation

I got it working. I had to do the following:

$ sudo gem install cocoapods
$ ionic capacitor build ios

What does Capacitor build do differently to Ionic Build

ionic build just builds your web assets. ionic cap build {platform} builds your web assets, syncs the web assets with the native projects, processes any Capacitor/Cordova plugins, etc.