Xcode - clang failed with exit code 1. Plugin cause?

I’m getting an odd error in Xcode when I try to Archive my app.

I’m using Ionic and the Ionic CLI tools. The app has been built for Android and is in beta on the Google Play store.

In Xcode I get this error:

clang: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/SubjectiveEffect/myApp/platforms/ios/CardsApp/Plugins/de.appplant.cordova.plugin.email-composer/APPEmailComposer.m'
clang: error: no input files
Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang failed with exit code 1

So it looks like there is some error with the de.appplant email plugin. The email plugin works in Android but it doesn’t work in Ionic View on iOS. I wasn’t sure if this was that the plugin isn’t Ionic View compatible or not.

Anyone have any ideas?

To update:

I uninstalled the plugin. Now I get the same error in Xcode, but with a different plugin.

clang: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/SubjectiveEffect/myApp/platforms/ios/CardsApp/Plugins/com.danielcwilson.plugins.googleanalytics/UniversalAnalyticsPlugin.m'
clang: error: no input files
Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang failed with exit code 1