For several days I am trying to make work device live reloading.
I have forked Ionic conference app and in order to use Auth0 SDK changed
architect:build to use
@angular-builders/custom-webpack:browser instead of
I enabled port 8100 in firewall (also turned off firewall completely) so when I open Chrome on the Android device and navigate to 192.168.51.28:8100 I can see the app.
- ionic serve
- Serves to localhost:8100 and I can see the app in Chrome.
- ionic cordova run android --livereload-url=http://192.168.51.28:8100 --livereload
- This changes config.xml :
<content src="index.html" />to
<allow-navigation href="http://192.168.51.28:8100" sessionid="278685e5" />
- config.xml: https://gist.github.com/mareksip/8945fc3380a1972f3fb9c322bfc3d81d
- Deploys and runs the app, later I can see splashscreen, loading circle and then only whitescreen.
Output of console: https://gist.github.com/mareksip/666fc0dd946420166dc7a05d039b3b1a
Coud you please help me out of the white screen?