Which IDE is better for Production and development

If you can afford Webstorm it greats because it adds you automatically the Import statement while developing and has great Angular2 and Typescript support.

If you don’t have such a budget because you’re a student maybe; then i suggest you Netbeans but it requires 2 or 3 extra plugin to have decent Angular2/Ionic2 support.

VScode and Sublime are much more like editors and not full IDE.

For all the rest, if you find a jedi master, ask him to teach you the way of the force, ehm… “vim”.

I used sublime in the past, but now I use WEBSTORM for developing web application I feel its easy and helpful.

2 Likes

this is also published ionic 2 docs:

Loving Sublime Text 3 here. My coworker loves Visual Studio Code. If you like being on the cutting edge, then I would recommend Visual Studio Code. If you are looking for something that has a little slower development pace, but very dependable and has tons of solid tutorials and plugins, then I recommend Sublime. Microsoft recently released version 2 of their TypeScript plugin for Sublime: https://github.com/Microsoft/TypeScript-Sublime-Plugin

@jfbloom22 I am agree with you. now I am using VS Code but I am fan of Sublime Text, as I mentioned Sublime has bad showing Farsi/Arabic languages.but this issue has already solved in VS code.

I’ve been using Atom with Facebook’s Nuclide plugin for JS work and I’m really enjoying it.

There are a few quirks if you’re using Git instead of Mercurial, but beyond that it’s been a painless installation.

I have been using Visual Studio Code and it has been great but I have a small problem now. I have tested my app in lab and on a real android device. I now need to test on a real IOS device and everything I find seems to say I need Xcode to do this. What’s the easiest way to do this?

As I know, Xcode is a Objective-c programming IDE that runs only on in iOS operating systems. I used virtual mashing for Ios operating system but honestly I couldn’t generate IPA for iphone, it only emulated my code.

I think that Nuclide it´s focused in React development instead of Angular.

Sublime is love <3

But I’ll give a chance to VS Code

I am agree with you.

Webstorm deserve his price for two reasons in my point of view: super fast indexed search and refactoring tools

Also I like the handy git integration and their support is effective.