Where to put SQLite databases on Ionic 2 RC0?

I created one starting project just to test a pre-populated database, see ionic 2 Pre-Populated Database Starter Project

i tried above method but always create new database, never open prepopulated database , it give error when ill execute select command, please help

Hi,

Did you try my project on Github ?

1 Like

Thanks for reply friend, i found my error, i put my data base in asset folderā€¦ after iā€™ll put it into www folder ,
I think there was some fault on my plugging installation, after i reinstated app will work,

1 Like

To anyone using the latest version of ionic and node, npm etc i have created the Ionic 3 pre-populated database example at: ionic3-PreDB.
It was tested with two emulators and with a physical device.
Any bug found, just open an issue or reply here.

I installed cordova-sqlite-ext but I donā€™t have the property openDatabase
should I import something ??
Please help Iā€™ve been looking for a solution for a week
Thank you

Your best bet now is to go to cordova-sqlite-ext Github page and talk with the creator. Canā€™t really help you much because I didnā€™t use Ionic for the last year plus.

See the cordova-sqlite-ext issues etc maybe something pops up that may help you. Also try Stack overflow or create a new issue here in Ionic forum, maybe someone had the same problem and knows how to solve it for Ionic 4.