Where To get Premium Themes for ionic if any?

@luizsoliveira @g6gang thanks for the suggestions!

We’re currently working on more functionality for Gemionic and Rubyonic, and will update on this thread when done.

Hi @g6gang. I’ve added a codepen demo of rubyonic. Hope this gives you an idea.

See the Pen JdBPaX by audacitus (@audacitus) on CodePen.

Is your template utilize Material Design? I am looking for a template has nice material design animation. And Ionic Material right now is too buggy for production use.

Hi there. NOODL.io is coming soon, which will include Ionic Themes, Components and Templates.

The marketplace connect developers who want to sell and buy high-quality, ready-made or customizable themes, templates & components for apps.

If you subscribe before the launch, you will receive 25% discount on your first purchases.

SUBMIT YOUR WORK

Noodl.io is still open to host credible developers for their launch phase. So do not hesitate to submit your work as soon as possible such that you can benefit from increased visibility at the launch.

Hi @g6gang . I’ve uploaded a video for demonstration: https://youtu.be/LeVuT7QqpWs

Visit Ionic Themes to find this amazing theme and many more!!

Hi there,

Semin from Noodlio here. We just launched a new marketplace to publish and buy premium themes, templates and components for apps. It works the same as Ionic Market, but it is not limited to Ionic submissions only. For instance, you can find pure Firebase or NodeJS components which you can plugin into your Angular or React app.

Check it out here: noodl.io

I invite you all to publish some of your work, whether paid or free, or to browse around. Our goal is to provide app developers a tool to showcase their work, speeding up the development process and making a living out of it.

I am looking forward to your feedback!

www.noodl.io

1 Like

We’re having a blackFriday sale till cyber monday on all our ionic themes and app starters

Because we love blackfriday deals too. 50% off our ionic products.

From Black Friday till cyber monday, we’re giving a huge discount of 50% off each of our products.

If you haven’t bought any of our products, there hasn’t been a sweeter deal like this … until now.

Just click any of the images below and the 50% discount will be applied on the product page.

Gemionic - Social Theme for ionic

###Rubyonic - Premium theme for ionic

###Tinderonic - Functional App starter for tinder like apps