Where can I find the last package.json file to update to the last ionic 4 beta?

I want to update to the last beta.
Last time, I updated the CLI (npm install -g ionic) and created a new project, and modified my project package.json accordingly to the file generated in the new project.

In the past, the Ionic team published package.json in the changelog.

Is there somewhere where we can access this file, to avoid generating a new project each time?

any idea , anybody??

Creating a new project takes 3 seconds. What is the problem about it?

During the betas it doesn’T really make sense for the team to publish the new file each time. I expect them to do so again when Ionic 4 leaves beta.

I just deleted and reinstalled ionic from scratch :
npm install -g ionic
then generated a new project

ionic start tutu blank --type=angular

in tutu directory, ionic info returns

Ionic:                                                                                        

ionic (Ionic CLI)          : 4.1.2 (C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic)  
   Ionic Framework            : @ionic/angular 4.0.0-beta.7                                   
   @angular-devkit/core       : 0.7.5                                                         
   @angular-devkit/schematics : 0.7.5                                                         
   @angular/cli               : 6.1.5                                                         
   @ionic/ng-toolkit          : 1.0.8                                                         
   @ionic/schematics-angular  : 1.0.6                                                         

Cordova:                                                                                      

cordova (Cordova CLI) : 7.0.1                                                              
   Cordova Platforms     : not available                                                      
   Cordova Plugins       : not available                                                      

System:                                                                                       

NodeJS : v8.11.3 (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe)                                        
   npm    : 5.6.0                                                                             
   OS     : Windows 10         

So it’s not the latest version (beta 11)…

How can I generate a beta11 project ? (or where to find the package.json of this version…)

hi how do i find my package.json info in ionic 3

at the root of the project ?