What character are you?

Hi! My name is Giorgio. I’ve just started with ionic few days ago. I do a lot of web design (especially in the last year), with HTML and CSS3. Now i’m learning some javascript, because my knowledge was so basic and poor to start with ionic. So my question is simple. I’m trying to create a simple app for android. My development environment is Windows 7.
All I want to do is just a “What character are you?” App (Like the ones made for tv series and movies).
The app has to be like this:

-10 questions;

• all the question are multiple choice, so for each question there will be 4 choices;
  • every character will have a some of these choices, so if for example, you have two character like:

Luke Skywalker:

• Green
  • Lion
  • New York

Han Solo:

• Blue
  • Dog
  • Rome

to guess what character you are, you have to answer some simple questions:

1. What color do you like the most?
  • Blue;
  • Yellow;
  • Green;
  • Red.
  1. What animal do you like the most?
  • Dog;
  • Cat;
  • Elephant;
  • Lion.
  1. What city do you like the most?
  • Paris
  • New York
  • London
  • Rome

So, if you answer this questions with: Green, lion and New York, you’re going to get “Luke Skywalker” as result.
If you answer the questions with: Blue, dog and Rome, You’re going to get “Han Solo” as result.
If you answer to the questions with: Green, Lion and Rome, you’re going to get “Luke Skywalker” as result, because you choose to get 2 elements from “Luke Skywalker” and only 1 from “Han Solo”, so it will be a higher percentage… etc., etc…

I don’t know if it’s easy or not to understand, but I really need help to understand how to do it.
Since i’m developing in Ionic, I thought this would be the better place to ask my question, after searching a lot on the web and on the ionic forum. I’m pretty new to javascript and Ionic Framework, so if this is the wrong place to ask, I’m sorry.

Thanks,
Giorgio

(P.S. Sorry for my bad English, I’m italian :slight_smile: )